Facebook Top Five Statistics
Facebook—we all use it, so let’s look at Facebook top five statistics that every business owner should know:
- Worldwide, there are over 1.49 billion monthly active Facebook users (MAUs) which is a 13 percent increase year over year.
- Age 25 to 34, at 29.7% of users, is the most common age demographic.
- There are five new profiles created every second.
- The highest traffic occurs mid-week between 1 to 3 pm.
- One in five page views in the United States occurs on Facebook.
If you aren’t marketing to your current customers (and potential customers) on Facebook, you are likely leaving money on the table.
Facebook Is Different
Facebook is different from other ways of advertising because you can get your advertisement in front of the right people. If you know your customer’s avatar, you can advertise directly to them through targeted campaigns based on interests, demographic profiles, and behaviors. You choose the audiences for your ads—reach them anytime, on any device.
Additionally, with Facebook’s measurement tools, you get in-depth insight on how your ads perform. Understanding your ad results through Facebook’s detailed insights can help you improve your marketing campaigns, leading to more impact and greater conversions.
This great infographic from Lead Pages explores the basics for beginning your advertising campaign—use the following tips to make your messages and ad campaigns even more effective.
For more information on digital advertising, contact a 4th Way representative.